Weekly Small CSA Share
Our Small CSA box is intended to feed 1-2 people per week. This box includes approximately 8 items per week. To see what a box looks like, please see our list of past CSA boxes.
We offer 2 membership options for our CSA.
* 13 week membership, with a single donation transaction
* 13 week membership, with two donation transactions, one at the beginning of membership, and one after 45 days.
CSA Pickup and Delivery Options
Every week, CSA members must come to pickup their own CSA box (delivery option also available). CSA Pickup Options are:
***NOTE: Delivery not available for Trial Boxes.
* POM - Pomona (Sarvodaya Farms) - Wednesdays - 9am to Noon
* DBR - Diamond Bar (The Growing Home) - Wednesdays - 4pm to 7pm
* PAS - Pasadena (near Hill Ave Exit)- Wednesdays - 3pm to 7pm
* DEL - Home Delivery - Wednesdays - Noon to 8pm
* KOR - Koreatown (near Normandie Ave Exit) - Wednesdays - 3pm to 7pm
* FUL - Fullerton (near Imperial Hwy & Brea Blvd) - Wednesdays- 3pm to 7pm
* RIV - Riverside (Sunny Cabana Farms) - Wednesdays - 3pm to 7pm
* WLA - West LA (near Santa Monica Blvd & Bundy Dr) - Thursdays - 8am to Noon
$10 Bin Deposit
One of the goals of our farm is to minimize/eliminate the use of disposable plastic packaging with food. While most other farms deliver their CSA boxes in a disposable non-recyclable waxed box, we deliver our CSA in reusable sturdy plastic bins. Every CSA member is assigned TWO of these bins when they sign up, which we collect a deposit for through the signup-fee. If and when you choose to end your CSA subscription, then we will return this deposit when both bins are returned.
Home Delivery Option
We offer a delivery option for those unable to make pickups. Delivery is a flat fee of $7 additional donation to the following areas:
- City of Industry
- Diamond Bar
- Downtown LA
- Monterey Park
- San Dimas
- South El Monte